Dr. Tal Roudner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2017
Absolutely Impeccable!
Dr. Tal and his office are hands down the best choice for any surgery! I went for a consultation for a breast augmentation and immediately felt at home as soon as I walked through the door. The office staff is amazing! They take great care in what they do and their bedside manner is impeccable. I never once considered another surgeon, Dr. Tal took his time and walked me through all the options as well as the surgery. I was astounded at the time he took to go through everything and explain in great detail pros and cons and how the surgery was different in technique than many others. I opted to go with 410 "Gummy Bear" implants and absolutely love them! I was able to get my surgery that same week, as he worked with me, the office staff again - amazing! My recovery was fast and I have excellent results and would -and do- highly recommend him for any choice in surgery! His excellent care and follow through did not go unnoticed!

January 26th, 2017
I've been wanting to do this procedure for over 10 years now, but I was insecure with all the diferent Doctors that I visited/asked for an opinion/consultation. I never was heard of what I really wanted and that's probably why I was never convinced to go ahead with it and just do it. The good thing about Dr. Tal is that he accually listens carefully, he gets to understand the main reason of why you are visiting him. He accually cares and he will definitely take care of you NO DOUBT!!!! Since the very first consultation, all the dessicions, all the paperwork, the day of the surgery and after the surgery and through all the follow up appointments post-surgery, Dr. Tal and his entire amazing dream team made me feel more than a special patient. If you are thinking of having any breast procedures, I highly recomend for you to trust such an artist! THE BOOB ARTIST! I am so blessed and fortunate that I ended in Dr. Tal and his dream team's hands! I just can't ask for better prepared, caring, lovely and professional people! Thank you so much for taking care of me!

June 4th, 2016
First time writing a review on a doctor but with Dr.Tal Rounder I couldn't pass! The best Doctor in all times. Make u feel home . He has patience and he is delicate . I wish every country dr. Like dr. Tal. So don't think to much and make an appointment with him . His Botox stay for long . No pain and feel great after . People can never tell I did . I fell light in my face and smooth . I LOVE IT !!

May 25th, 2016
I've been going to Dr. Tal for the past two years. Dr. Tal by far the best plastic surgery. He was respectful , kind and very informative. I am very happy with my results. My skin look tighter , fresher and younger. He makes it look so natural with the best results!

March 4th, 2016
23 yo BA 255 cc
For a few years now I've been saying I would get my boobs done, it was something I would casually say but I finally decided to get serious about it and do it! I went to dr Tal after finding him through Google. I saw a couple of his before and after and fell in love with one of his previous case (case #28 lol)! In fact, I hadn't checked realself or any other reviews prior to scheduling my consultation but I think the plastic surgery gods were looking out for me because he is AMAZING! The consulation went smoothly and he really took time to hear me out. Fun fact! After my consulation I found out one of my coworkers knew of him and told me his nickname/ is Known as dr. Boobner because he is really really gifted with breast augmentations. I can certainly attest to that because my boobs look so amazing and natural! His staff is also pretty great! His office manager was extremely helpful when it came to applying for care credit and answering any questions or concerns I had. I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery and especially breast augmentation!! :) I'm so so happy I went through with it!

February 28th, 2016
I could not be happier with my results! Dr. Tal and his staff were extremely professional from day one. I expressed what I wanted and he made my expectations become a reality. My procedure when perfectly in every way. I was pleasantly surprised when I received a call from Dr. Tal the day after my surgery to check how I was doing. He always made himself available to me. Dr Tal and his staff went above and beyond and I am so glad I decided to do my procedure with him!

September 3rd, 2015
Perfect lips
There are surely a lot of surgeons to opt for when going for a lip filler. I couldn't be any happier to have met Dr Tal.The natural but visible results that I was able to achieve are so amazing that I actually went back to 3 times.He is characterized by pofessionalism expertise and a great attitude. I would highly recommend Dr Tal . Ever since I decided to have lip fillers injected all I get is compliment about how beautiful my lips look. Every person I told about the juvaderm silk plus ask me for Dr Tal contact.

August 16th, 2015
Dr.Tal is very professional and informative. I Love his calm demeanor. I was very nervous at first but relaxed as soon as I met him. I received exactly the look I wanted, very natural.I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a natural look. He was nothing but gentle and professional. And his staff are amazing. I was made feel welcomed and was given answers to all my questions.I couldn't chosen a better surgeon.

July 26th, 2015
Family legacy of greatness
Excellent. Better than nature. I was instantly years younger. I had Belotero in my tear trough area which I was unhappy with for years. I was transformed. Subsequently I made the mistake of going with another dr. To Save $... Don't be cheap... go with the best.

June 12th, 2015
Couldn't Be Happier
I can honestly say Dr. Tal Roudner is the BEST plastic surgeon ever. I had a breast augmentation done about 6 weeks ago and I absolutely LOVE my results. One of my friends even wishes she would have gone with Dr. Roudner instead of her plastic surgeon for her breast aug. He makes you feel so comfortable and at ease before, during, and after the process and his staff is amazing. I am so happy I chose Dr. Roudner as my plastic surgeon. I'm so much more comfortable with my body. Thank you so much Dr. Rounder and staff!

May 29th, 2015
Unprofessional Staff
Was interested in a consultation with Dr. Roudner, but never heard back from the office after leaving a message to arrange an appointment. I contacted the office two separate times and was told I would have my call returned. Very unprofessional staff. I can't rate the doctor, but from the staff it made the impression for me.

May 7th, 2015
I have known Dr Tal for more than 17 years. I trust him implicitly with my face. I am constantly on the move and cannot afford to be down or to look done. And Dr Tal makes sure I always always look completely natural. I look better now than I did 10 years ago. I could not recommend him more highly as a surgeon and as a person.