Dr. Tal Roudner, MD
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by thankful on Apr 4th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Roudner was top notch. Highly recommended. Five star all around.

Mar 24th, 2015

Dr. Tal Roudner and his staff are extremely nice and professional. They make sure to make the patient feel comfortable and answer any questions they may have. The office is very neat and organized and surrounded by extremely nice people, great enviroment to be in. I decided to do breast augmentation, and honestly, BEST DECISION EVER! My breast look and feel great, the pain during post-op was very minimum. Dr. Tal Roudner was extremely attent before and after surgery, him and his staff made it a great experience. I am extremly glad I chose him for the procedure. He makes sure to give the patient what is best for them and will do the best he can to make them feel amazing! Definite will be going back in a few years when the breast implant needs to be changed ! :)

Great experience, great result show details Great experience, great result
by Weekend on Mar 19th, 2015

This review is a bit overdue but I have to share the experience I had from Dr. Tal Roudner. I consulted Dr. Roudner to have a scar revision done which was due to a bike accident. I was in Miami to visit a friend and a meeting when my friend who noticed the scar suggested that I get it revised. She said she knew a skilled plastic surgeon that had performed a few procedures on her including her breast augmentation. I was reluctant as I am a bit of a chicken when it comes to procedures and needles and such and had consulted a doctor in LA but had decided not to do anything. My friend was able to get me an appointment with Dr. Tal Roudner in a timely manner as my time in Miami was limited. I found the experience with Dr. Roudner a very positive one. First, his office was very presentable and the staff very professional. Dr. Roudner was very professional, confident and set me at ease. After the consultation, I felt he asked me all the right questions and was right on with assessing my expectations and my concerns. I did go ahead with the procedure and Ivan tell you that after about a year, my scar is gone. I mean gone!!! I really have to look hard to find that there was a scar there to begin with. I found the overall experience, from initial consultation to scheduling to procedure to follow up to be top notch. Dr. Roudner was very professional all along and I was most appreciative that he was right on in counseling me through the process including what I should expect n the short term and in the long term. I would recommend Dr. Tal Roudner to anyone. BTW, my friend who took me to see Dr. Roudner who had some work done by him looks great. She has a great physique and her breasts look and feel great with and without clothes.

Mole Removal show details Mole Removal
by Natalie on Jan 28th, 2015

Dr Tal removed some moles from my face. He was very careful and caring and did a great job. I had to have the stitches removed in Sydney and they missed a couple. I came back to Dr Tal and he fixed everything free of charge and happily. The reception girls are very lovely and overall I had a fantastic experience. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Tal and his associates. I would definitely come back here in the future! Thanks for everything :)

Dec 22nd, 2014

Thanks to Dr Tal and his staff, I could not be happier with the results.

I couldn't be happier!!!! show details I couldn't be happier!!!!
Dec 17th, 2014

I am 24 years old, I lost 43 lbs and began competing. Due to my weight loss and how lean I stayed year round I went down 2 cup sizes!! I was very unhappy with my breast size and their look. So I decided I wanted to get my boobs done. Why not? I work so hard for my body but I couldn't do anything to fix my breast. I researched several doctors over a 2 year span and I finally came across Dr. Tal Roudner. From day one that I had a consultation Dr. Tal was he was so professional but at the same time human (you can tell it wasn't about money, he genuinely wanted the best for the patient). Finally I had my procedure done on Friday October 31 and he called me Saturday (He called me not the front desk), to ask how I was feeling. He told me if I need anything or had any question not hesitate to call him. Sunday he called again to check up on me and Tuesday I had my first pre-op visit. The staff are also very nice and sweet and definitely make you feel comfortable. I originally wanted to get 400cc (not knowing how they would look) and he told me they would be too big for my frame. I gave Dr. Tal a picture of what I wanted and I told him to chose the size that best suits me. I ended up getting 371cc and I couldn't be happier!!!! Everyone that sees me, even people who were soo against breast augmentation, love my boobs and they are shocked of how nice they feel and how good they look. My body look so proportioned now. If I could do it all over again I would in a heart beat. The whole staff and Dr. Tal are beyond amazing and I had no complications like many horror stories I heard. I RECOMMEND DR.TAL IN A HEART BEAT!!!

Gynecomastia show details Gynecomastia
Jul 21st, 2014

I spent a few years trying to find a gynecomastia surgeon in the Miami area, and I’m glad I found Dr. Tal Roudner. I had gynecomastia surgery on 05/23/14, which was done by Dr. Tal Roudner. I am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Tal Roudner and his staff were great; they answered any all questions that I had. I highly recommend Dr. Tal Rounder for this procedure.

Bad experience show details Bad experience
Jun 18th, 2014

I called the doctors office to book an apointment and got turned off by the secretary(Karine?). VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Apr 14th, 2014

Dr. Tal Roudner was patient, informative, and made me feel comfortable about my procedure. His staff was professional, courteous, and attentive. The office was impeccable and the Doctor was right on time. I would highly recommend to friends and family.

Dr Tal is a true artist!!! show details Dr Tal is a true artist!!!
by Sweden on Mar 6th, 2014

I have done Botox with DR Tal 2 times now with great results. He does it so gently that it's almost pain free and no bruses. Last time I did some fillers to fill out my cheek on one side to make my face more symetrical and I can't be happier with my results. DR Tal is awesome and a true artist!

by brit nicole on Feb 22nd, 2014

Dr. Tal Roudner is a very professional and knowledgeable plastic surgeon. I had a breast augmentation and I was extremely satisfied with the results. The Dr and his staff made me feel comfortable during my whole time there and were ready to answer any and all questions I had about the procedure which they did. I highly recommend him and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Dr. Tal Roudner and staff !!!!!!

Found The Best show details Found The Best
Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. Roudner did surgery on my breasts, replacing my ruptured silicone implants of 20 years while adding an uplift to them. He came very highly recommended, and although it was abit of a distance to travel, it was well worth it I am ecstatic with the outcome and they look and feel so natural. Fantastic job!!! Thanks, Doctor!!

Waited too long to do breast augmentation!! show details Waited too long to do breast augmentation!!
by Johanna on Dec 27th, 2013

My experience was amazing. Dr. Tal Roudner is compassionate, caring, informative. Dr. Roudner made me feel comfortable and safe in expressing my concerns, goals and answering my questions. He educated me about pros and cons of plastic surgery, as well as potential outcomes when choosing between silicon implants vs. saline implants. I discussed my decision with Dr. Roudner prior to surgery and felt he understood what my desired outcome was. HE NAILED IT. I LOVE MY BREASTS - they are beyond my expectations. I will always recommend Dr. Routner to all my friends and family and if I ever want any other procedure done - he is my doctor!!!! His staff is phenomenal. Maggie (nurse) always responded quickly to any need/question/concern I had. Very accommodating with appts, very friendly, makes you feel comfortable. Loved the experience overall!!!

by Patty on Sep 7th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Tal Roudner for about 5 years. I have had my upper and lower eyelids done, botox and fillers. I have been extremely pleased with all procedures. The results are amazing. He has a great bedside manner and will not talk you into something that is not right for you. I highly recommend taking a visit to his office !!!!

Breast Augmentation and Lift show details Breast Augmentation and Lift
by R. Lopez on Aug 30th, 2013

Dr. Tal Roudner and his staff have been absolutely wonderful. I had a breast augmentation under the muscle with donut lift with exceptional results. Dr. Roudner has wonderful bedside manners and made me feel comfortable the entire time. He is very detailed with his work and his recommendations were exactly what I needed for my body shape and size. I couldn't have made a better choice in choosing a plastic surgeon. I was very nervous about making the decision to have surgery in the first place and I felt reassured by his expertise, sweet personality, and his professionalism. I had very little pain after surgery and required only one day of prescription pain meds. I am now 6 wks after surgery and I am very satisfied. My breasts look naturally full with almost normal sensation. I highly recommend Dr. Roudner for any surgical procedure. I further want to conclude that his entire staff was amazing as well.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
by Katrina on Aug 29th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr Tal Roudner to anyone who mentions they need Botox or fillers. I found that he and his staff were friendly and approachable. The scar on my eyebrow has not worked as i had hoped but maybe i just need more filler to make it less noticeable, or look into another treatment to disguise it more.

THE BEST show details THE BEST
by Janette / Pony on Aug 14th, 2013

Tal is truly great at what he does. He really blessed my look. Now I too have that Roudner touch. People REALLY like my results and I am constantly giving out his name and number. Will recommend him to anyone.

Amazing show details Amazing
Jul 8th, 2013

The entire process was amazing. Dr. Tal was very professional and cared about my concerns from the very beginning. He listen to what I really needed and what I was looking for from this surgery. I had absolutely no complications, but the staff was always available through email or phone in case I had questions. The office is impeccable and felt like I was in great hands

Amazing Results show details Amazing Results
by Amanda on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Roudner was the first and only doctor that I went to see to get a consultation on my breast lift procedure. Because of patience and kindness I knew that he was the perfect doctor for me. I had also beforehand read the positive reviews that everyone posted online and they all speak the truth of what an amazing doctor Tal is. I am so happy with how everything turned out and I couldn't have asked for better results!! I would recommend Tal to anyone and everyone. Also, everyone in the office is so nice and makes me feel so comfortable that even now that I'm done with my follow ups I still want to come back to see everyone.

Wonderful Lips show details Wonderful Lips
May 4th, 2013

Dr. Tal was recommended to me by a close friend. The consultation was great and educating and the result is amazing thanks to Dr. Tal I have wonderfully natural looking lips. You can tell he is experienced and knows exactly what he is doing I felt totally safe in his hands and would always return to him.

Very Satisfied! show details Very Satisfied!
Feb 22nd, 2013

I went in to see Dr. Tal for a Juvederm consultation after many months of debating getting the filler. It was my first time ever consulting with a cosmetic doctor and I was a bit scared to have my face injected. After speaking to the doctor I immediately felt comfortable by his professionalism, calm manner and obvious knowledge of his field. He never once made me feel like he was persuading me of anything and even advised that I should think it about it some more and come back if I was still debating. I opted to go through with it after the consultation and it went perfect. I had no bruising and barely any swelling. It is obvious this doctor is a pro at his craft.

The best! show details The best!
Feb 21st, 2013

This is one amazing doctor, very gentle and really listens to his patients needs!!! I would recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone!!!! His bed side manner is amazing and his work is obvious! Loved him!

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by Darlene Bennett on Feb 16th, 2013

Being that I was coming to see Dr. Roudner from out of town for my breast augmentation, I had all my consultations over the phone. From my first conversation with him he made me feel so comfortable and sure that I made the right choice going to him. He was thorough with his recommendations, he listened to what I wanted to achieve and provided me with all the options. His staff was extremely nice and helpful throughout my entire stay. I am completely satisfied with my results and would recommend him to anybody.

Botox and Fillings show details Botox and Fillings
Oct 15th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Tal Roudner was an unforgettable one.He takes his time to explain the procedure. Allowed me to ask questions and listen to my concerns.Being an International flight attendant for 21 years and trying different places for Botox and Fillings I most say no one has come nearly close to what Dr. Tal Roudner does. I look natural and rested. He is very gentle. I highly recommend him. Looking forward to do my facelift with such a talented and outstanding Surgeon. I have been using him for a few years now.. Very happy to say that I have found my home in his office, where not only I am guarantee to look the way I want to look but I will always be at peace by his expertise.

Dr Roudner show details Dr Roudner
Aug 22nd, 2012

I visited 6 Surgeons for lyposuction before I decided on Dr. Tal Roudner. I definetly made the RIGHT choice. He was honest, inforative and made me comfortable about the procedure. What I truly find what makes Dr. Roudner an outstanding surgeon is his follow up and willness to answer ALL of my questions after the procedure was done. The days and weeks after the surgery is when your body has gone through so much change and Dr. Roudner was there to answer all my 1001 questions without any hesitation. Dr. Tal is a true proefessional that does great work.GQ NICK

Aug 13th, 2012

I had a rhinoplasty procedure done by Dr. Tal Roudner about 3 months ago. I love my results! Dr. Tal is everything a patient could ever want in a doctor. He answered all my questions and gave me his honest opinion. You could tell he enjoys what he does and is excellent at it. The staff and nurses are great as well. I couldn't have had a better experience. I woudn't go to any one other than him. Thanks for everything Dr. Tal.

The surgeon-sculptor: Dr.Tal Roudner show details The surgeon-sculptor: Dr.Tal Roudner
Aug 5th, 2012

I am extremely pleased with my breast surgery done by Dr. Tal Roudner. He is a one of a kind plastic surgeon: with such a mastery over human aesthetics and plastic surgery practice as well as his team, my experience with him couldnt have been even better!I met Dr. Roudner because of an acquaintance. Ive always dreamed about enhancing my breasts, and I always glanced with envy those from Renaissance sculptures (made with such godly harmony). I went to many plastic surgeons from Mexico to Miami before making my decision, but from the moment I stepped in Dr. Roudners office I knew he was the one! His staff is friendly and very helpful, and Dr. Roudner is always happy and tries to make you feel home in his office. He answers all your doubts and whenever you talk to him you get the sense that he really knows what hes doing. Moreover, his medical skills are backed by tremendous qualifications and board reviews from the most prestigious universities and plastic surgery fellowships around the world, so you cant be in better hands!As for my surgery experience, everything was fine! His medical team ensured that I was comfortable all the time, and when the surgery was over, my post operative time was painless! Even Dr. Roudner himself wants to be sure that you are fine and tries to maintain contact with you to check everything is ok. I am very grateful about my results, and all of it because of Dr. Rounder and his skillful hands. He is not only a terrific plastic surgeon, but also an artist, a sculptor, and now I feel like an alive Venus thanks to him!!!

Jul 11th, 2012

Dr tal is the best doctor in miami.he is so specialist.great Doctor.

Jul 9th, 2012

Amazing doctor!!!!!! strongly recommend.

Exceptional board-certified plastic surgeon with multi-faceted talents show details Exceptional board-certified plastic surgeon with multi-faceted talents
Jul 8th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Tal for over five years. If you are seeking a board certified plastic surgeon with an excellent track record, look no further. Dr. Tal is a master at defying the aging process with facial fillers, botox and Ultherapy. The time he spends perfecting this art with his patients is due to the love of his profession. It is rare to find a plastic surgeon today who not only produces enviable results but also holds his patient's satisfaction in the highest regard. I have had several different procedures and treatments under his care: Ultherapy: Dr. Tal's practice is one of the first in his area (South Florida) to offer this non-invasive ultrasound treatment to tighten, firm and lift lax skin. I have received more compliments on my skin since this treatment. Everyone has asked me "What have you done, your skin is radiant! Did you get an eye-lift?" Ultherapy is ideal for men and women who aren't ready for a facelift but are starting to show some signs of aging...I highly recommend Dr. Tal over the few famous dermatologists that offer this well publicized treatment. His attention to detail, bedside manner and true desire of delivering exceptional results, stands above the rest. Liposuction: I had liposuction to my back and stomach. I am VERY pleased with the results...he took just the right amount of fat in both areas. Dr. Tal takes his time in the OR unlike many plastic surgeons who run factories. His main goal is to deliver the best results in the safest manner possible. He takes it personal as he is a true artist who is unwilling to produce mediocre results. Facial Fillers/Botox: Dr. Tal is simply the best with fillers and Botox. Why? Because he doesn't overdo it in one session. His desire is for his patients to look rested and more youthful without compromising a natural aesthetic result. I never have walked out of his office looking like a different person, only a better version of myself! You have a patient for life Dr. Tal!!

Radiesse filler show details Radiesse filler
May 22nd, 2012

Selecting Dr Tal for my cosmetic filler is the best decision I've ever made. He made me feel comfortable, he knew what I wanted and answered all my questions. Since the first consultation, he listened to my concerns and advised me with what will work for me. I never felt pushed or rushed to make a decision. He defiantly captured the look I wanted and I'm very happy with my results.

Dr Tal is the only one I trust my face to. show details Dr Tal is the only one I trust my face to.
by SophiaE at Citysearch on May 22nd, 2012 on citysearch.com

Deciding to go with Dr Tal is the best decision I’ve ever made. He made me feel comfortable, knew what I wanted, and answered all my questions. Since the first consultation, he listened to my concerns and advised me with what will work for me. I never felt pushed or rushed to make a decision. He defiantly captured the look I wanted and I’m very happy with my results

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
dr tal show details dr tal
May 21st, 2012

Dr. Tal and his staff are truly professional and his skill is obvious. He addressed my concerns with skill and professionalism and I have felt confident in referring my closest friends and even my family to him. They have all come back with the same positive experience that I had.

Highly Recommended! show details Highly Recommended!
May 7th, 2012

Dr. Tal is an amazing doctor. He removed three small moles on my face and after only a few short weeks, there is almost no trace of anything. I also had botox and fillers done and love it! He is so careful and gentle and will talk you through the entire process. He makes you feel so comfortable and does incredibly work. I highly recommend him!

May 3rd, 2012

Dr. Tal and his staff have been truly amazing.I found Dr. Tal to be extremely polite, caring, and most importantly was his concerns during and after surgery. He took the time to go over every little details with me and answered all my questions. I highly recommend Dr Tal !!! I changed my breast implants for a bigger size, he took care of a capsule i had on my breast , he fixed my scar, removed a mole from my face and i couldn't be any happier with my results. I'm really blessed to have him as my doctor!!!!

Im really happy with the results!!!Dr. Tal is the best!!! show details Im really happy with the results!!!Dr. Tal is the best!!!
by Franvitaliano at Citysearch on May 2nd, 2012 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Highly Recommend! show details Highly Recommend!
Mar 24th, 2012

Dr. Tal Roudner is the most professional doctor i've ever met, he took all the time to explain all of my options in great detail and answered all of my concerns. He has always followed up and kept in contact throughout my recovery process. Highly recommend him to anyone, great staff!! Now i consider Dr. Tal as my friend!

Simply the BEST!!! show details Simply the BEST!!!
Mar 22nd, 2012

Dr. Tall Roudner is a rare combination between master medical/clinical knowledge/talent and excellent interpersonal skills. Dr. Tall takes not quality time BUT time and plenty off it... to educate, inform and guide his patients. I went to his practice with a girlfriend that was considering some plastic surgery procedures for the first time. Since, I have already had 1 intervention and some treatments with other renowned plastic surgeons. I wanted to observe, compare and advice her based on my own experience. After a couple of minutes into the consultation I was shocked to realize how little I really knew about my own past procedures We left fully informed of best practices and risks factors. My girlfriend took a truly educated decision and is ecstatic with the results! I am getting a breast augmentation pretty soon and off course Dr. Tall is my first and only choice! Ill be happy to share my own results pretty soonSincerely,D

Mar 19th, 2012

Dr Tal is a true professional and sensitive.most informative and helpful. i feel in total trust with him as with his staff.highly recommended...

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Mar 16th, 2012

Great Doctor caring detailed takes his time and wants to help. What woman doesn't want that? One of my best decisions made was to see Dr. tal Roudener.

BEST DOCTOR EVER show details BEST DOCTOR EVER
by KVG at Citysearch on Mar 8th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I have been going to Dr. Tal for over five years for Botox and fillers. He by far is the most innovative, kindest, most gentle Doc I have ever been to. He has the best eye for placement, never over does the filler... he refuses to do so which makes him very special and highly professional, he has a technique that really makes the Botox last, and he cares about your time, wallet and how you look and feel is his highest priority. I told him this week, that if I could, I would invest in him... that is how much I believe in what he does. Amazing person, the best Doctor. THANK YOU!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Lipoma Removed (abdomen) show details Lipoma Removed (abdomen)
Mar 5th, 2012

I had a Lipoma Removed by Dr Tal Roudner located in abdomen; I am very pleased with the results.I highly recommend Dr Tal; he takes the time to discuss your medical case, answer your questions and takes the case as one of the kind as it should be.His office schedule is flexible and easy to make appointments, they really accommodate to your needs.

Thank you, Tal show details Thank you, Tal
Jan 11th, 2012

Tal is an awesome doctor. He knows his stuff and if you're a first timer, he explains everything in detail so you're not left in the dark. I plan on going back!

Bells Palsy Patient show details Bells Palsy Patient
Jan 4th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Roudner. I had Bells Palsy 20 years ago. It left my face asymmetrical. Dr. Roudner took his time in analyzing what would be the best treatment for me. I was extremely pleased with the results of his treatment. He has a very calming demeanor and is always very patient and takes his time in explaining everything to me. Dr. Roudner is a very professional, knowledgeable and caring physician.

He took the time to explain everything. show details He took the time to explain everything.
Jan 1st, 2012

I was nervous at first as I had never done any cosmetic work on my face. I didnt want to end up with what I call "DR. SPOCK" eyes. Dr. Roudner spent a good 45 minutes with me to discuss my options and he would have spent more time had I had more questions. He explained every treatment, their side effects and what they could do. We finally both agreed on what would work for me. He made me feel 100% comfortable and was quite personable during the procedure which was helpful. All in all my experience was excellent and I left looking like a new woman. I would even call him a magician. :-) Truly, from my first phone call to my follow up visit every step was professional and responsive to my needs. I highly recommend Dr. Roudner.

Exactly what I wanted show details Exactly what I wanted
Dec 30th, 2011

I am very pleased with the outcome I received from Dr.Tall Roudner. He and his staff are very caring and professional. I will be a lifetime patient.

Dr. Tal Roudner - Best Doctor show details Dr. Tal Roudner - Best Doctor
Dec 9th, 2011

Dr. Tal Roudner is a unique person with a lot of patience and he is very kind. It is a pleasure to be his patient. He is honest and he will always guide you with the right and appropriate needs that suit you. Money is not an object to him, he is happy to see a smile on your face when leaving his office.

The Best by Far !! show details The Best by Far !!
by Patty Doukas at Citysearch on Dec 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have been going to Dr. Tal Roudner for about 3 years now. I have had botox, fillers, and upper & lower eye lid surgery. Dr. Tal will talk with you in depth about all procedures, pro and cons. He is very honest. He has a wonderful bedside manner. I have had botox with other doctors that did not have good results. I can honestly tell you that he is by far the best in the business. His results are very natural looking. I feel and look 10 years younger. Dr. Tal is by far the best !! I have been very happy with every procedure he has done for me. If you are considering cosmetic surgery, you MUST go see Dr. Tal Roudner.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Best Cosmetic Surgeon in SoFlorida show details Best Cosmetic Surgeon in SoFlorida
Nov 14th, 2011

I was recommended to Dr Tal for his immense expertise in reconstructive plastic surgery. I have suffered with skin cancer for the last several years and at the time had a wound which measure 2cm round, and an eyebrow that had been disfigured from previous surgeries. Dr Tal explained all of my options in great detail and answered all of my concerns. He has always followed up and kept in contact throughout my recovery process. His compassion and concern is that of no Dr in which I have been in contact with. I recommend and advise any person who is searching for a cosmetic surgeon for reconstruction or elective surgery to consult with Dr Tal..they will be 110% satisfied.

Best Doctor in Town! show details Best Doctor in Town!
Nov 7th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Tal Roudner for years for Botox, Dysport and Restylane. I would not trust any one else with my face. He has given me that fresh, young glow that I was so desperately missing at one point in my life. I always look forward to his consultations not only because he's a great doctor but because he takes the time to explain the procedure and answers all of my questions. He's a true professional and I can tell he loves what he does. I am lucky to have found him and highly recommend him to anyone aiming to look and feel their best.

Caring Surgeon show details Caring Surgeon
Nov 7th, 2011

From my first consultation I was very impressed with Dr. Tal with his knowledge and his willingness to explain all my options and address all of my concerns. The day I went for fillers Dr. Tal walked me through the entire procedure, he has a angelic touch. Looking forward to my next procedure. Thanks Dr. Tal

Caring Surgeon show details Caring Surgeon
by mayra11 at Citysearch on Nov 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Best Doctor in Town! show details Best Doctor in Town!
by dsaavedra at Citysearch on Nov 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have been going to Dr. Tal Roudner for years for Botox, Dysport and Restylane. I would not trust any one else with my face. He has given me that fresh, young glow that I was so desperately missing at one point in my life. I always look forward to his consultations not only because he`s a great doctor but because he takes the time to explain the procedure and answers all of my questions. He`s a true professional and I can tell he loves what he does. I am lucky to have found him and highly recommend him to anyone aiming to look and feel their best.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
South Florida`s best Plastic surgeon show details South Florida`s best Plastic surgeon
by Dinora at Citysearch on Oct 22nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

I was recommended to Dr Tal for his immense expertise in reconstructive plastic surgery. I have suffered with skin cancer for the last several years and at the time had a wound which measure 2cm round, and an eyebrow that had been disfigured from previous surgeries. Dr Tal explained all of my options in great detail and answered all of my concerns. He has always followed up and kept in contact throughout my recovery process. His compassion and concern is that of no Dr in which I have been in contact with. I recommend and advise any person who is searching for a cosmetic surgeon for reconstruction or elective surgery to consult with Dr Tal..they will be 110 satisfied.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Dr. Tal Roudner is an amazing plastic surgeon! show details Dr. Tal Roudner is an amazing plastic surgeon!
by Judy c at Citysearch on Oct 17th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Tal Roudner is an amazing plastic surgeon! I had breast augmentation surgery and the results are so natural and beautiful. The comments I have been hearing from friends and family is how they can`t tell that they are implants. They just look bigger, fuller and I don`t need a bra. And, the best is, they are really pretty. I feel so confident. Dr. Tal was there for me every step of the way. He is a truly caring man and a truly skilled surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. Tal Roudner! I couldn`t be happier.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Excellent!! show details Excellent!!
by Christy252 at Citysearch on Oct 14th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Tal Roudner is excellent! I went in to see Dr. Tal Roundner because I was unhappy with the nasal labial folds around my mouth. Being only 26 years old I had many concerns with having any procedure done to my face. Dr. Roudner was extremely informative and helpful throughout the entire experience. He took the time to explain all the different filler options that were available. In addition to being very informative Dr. Roudner was very honest. He does not over inject patients or push unnecessary procedures in order to make more money. After my initial visit I felt more at ease and felt confident that he could give me the natural looking results I desired. The day I went in for fillers he talked to me and kept me informed throughout the entire procedure. After, my treatment with Radiesse and Juvederm fillers I could not be happier. I feel so much more confident in my appearance thanks to Dr. Tal Roudner

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Wonderful Experience with Dr. Tal show details Wonderful Experience with Dr. Tal
by Leslie Nicole at Citysearch on Oct 11th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr Tal is amazing! I`m so lucky to have found him. His staff is friendly and it is always easy to make an appointment. I had a small procedure done but, I was worried that I would have a scar on my back for my wedding day! Being that this was my first time ever having sugery I was very scared and Dr. Tal made me feel so comfortable. He takes the time to sit and discuss your surgery and answer all of your questions. He made the procedure seem easy! He is very gentle and I barely felt a thing. You can barely tell that a surgery took place on my back.I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Tal!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
SUPER !! show details SUPER !!
by rachaeltm at Citysearch on Aug 31st, 2011 on citysearch.com

I am extremely cautious and meticulous about whom I would trust with any procedure. I was lucky to find Dr. Tal Rudner through a good friend of mine. I am ENORMOUSLY HAPPY with his work! I cannot express enough how natural his work is. He is truly a gifted and trustworthy Doctor. On occasion I braved my procedures and opted for no numbing cream and to be honest with you he is so gentle I dont feel any thing.He takes his work very seriously and is super respected within his field. It is always easy to make an appointment and I receive a prompt response from his staff. His prices are also very reasonable considering the level of care and expertise that you get. Aging happens to all of us and I would strongly suggest and recommend him and his practice you will be in very good hands. Super hands!Very VERY happy and satisfied patient and could not be happier.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Happy with Fillers and Laser Treatment show details Happy with Fillers and Laser Treatment
Jul 1st, 2011

Dr. Tal Roudner should be your choice for everything beautiful!! I had a great experience not only with the doctor but also high marks for his office staff. Short wait, seen quickly,given anesthesia cream, doctor enters, advises, discusses and I'm beautiful and feeling good about myself once again. Great job!!

Jun 17th, 2011

Dr. Roudner and the entire office were very pleasant. The doctor had a good bedside manner and also knew what he was doing. He shared all the different options I could do to freshen up my look. I will definitely be back.

May 26th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Tal was amazing! He is a kind and compassionate surgeon with amazing surgical skills. He is a perfectionist, and I can't believe how great my results are! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Tal to anyone considering elective surgery!

Thank you Dr. Tal Roudner show details Thank you Dr. Tal Roudner
by Laurenawoman at Citysearch on May 13th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I just found this site and thought I could leave my comment here as well my flabby tummy is gone for one year now, thats how long ago I had my surgery with Dr, Tal Roudner.I had lost a lot of weight and had than the skin hanging around.I went to see 3 different plastic surgeons but my final decision fell on Dr. Roudner who relay is an outstanding surgeon.I picked him because he relay took his time to explain the whole procedure and the recovery process in details. He was professional and knowledgeable and was not pushing the surgery on to me as other surgeons did.The office staff is great and so was the surgery and my result is fabulous and I am very happy.Thank you

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Breast lift surgery show details Breast lift surgery
May 11th, 2011

I can only recommend Dr. Roudner I had a breast lift surgery done by Dr. Tal Roudner and I must say he relay is the number one in his field.The surgery went better than expected and both I and Dr. Roudner are so happy with the result.Thank you again Dr. Tal Roudne

The Best Choice show details The Best Choice
May 9th, 2011

Choosing Dr. Tal to help me rebuild my body and my life is the best choice I could have made. Double mastectomy surgeries brought my chances of recurring breast cancer way down, so that's the way I went. Dr. Roudner worked with me over the course of nearly 2 years putting me back together. His staff were always friendly and helpful--his nurse is especially comforting. I liked that Dr. Roudner utilizes the internet and current technologies. He is not afraid to get on his I-phone and look something up for himself! And during a period of time after one of the surgeries, I had a complication and he was open to my emailing him images of the problem area, rather than making me drive 3 hours to be seen. He did a lot of research and helped me make good decisions. He shared information--and procedures--with my other doctors and worked with me to make it as bearable as possible. I am so thankful.

Amazing Dr! show details Amazing Dr!
May 9th, 2011

I had previously had lip trauma fixed with Dr. Tal Roudner and had a great experience; therefore, it was a natural fit to work with Dr. Tal again when I decided on breast augmentation. As expected, his patient care was impeccable and my results are absolutely incredible. I truly recommend!!

Great!! show details Great!!
May 4th, 2011

Dr. Roudner takes the time to explain what will work the best for anything that you are seeking to improve. Whether wrinkles,sun damage or just age. He makes me feel great everytime I leave the office and see my results!

Beatris Gonzalez show details Beatris Gonzalez
Apr 25th, 2011

The staff is accomadating. Dr Tal Roudner is professional yet caring and considerate always looking out for ur best interest.

A surgeon you can trust! show details A surgeon you can trust!
Apr 25th, 2011

After a long research for the right surgeon within Europe and the United States I found the highly recommended and qualified Dr. Tal Roudner in Miami Florida.As a jung mother I had a lot of worries and fears about the breast argumentation in general but after consulting Dr. Tal Roudner and his office staff the first time I felt so comfortable and secured that I didnt hesitate to flue all the way from Europe to Miami Florida to have my surgery done by Dr. Tal Roudner.Now 6 weeks after my surgery, as expected, Iam so thankful for the great job Dr. Tal Roudner has done. I feel great and I nearly had no pain also the scarves look perfect!I had to do my last follow up in Germany by a German surgeon and he was impressed by the heeling process and the professional work Dr. Tal Roudner has done!Thanks again for my new live!

Kind & honest! show details Kind & honest!
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Roudner staff make you feel welcome & comfortable from the moment you arrive. Dr. Roudner takes the time to review and answer all of your questions with complete honesty and without any "sales" gimmicks. I was 100% confident in my decision after my consult with Dr. Roudner.

Very caring, answers all questions, great staff! show details Very caring, answers all questions, great staff!
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Tal Roudner always made sure I was comfortable, is very caring, answers every question I may have about all the procedures, and did a very great job. I would say my experience at his office was the absolute best experience I have had with any doctor visit. He and his staff always greeted me personally and always made me feel like I was more than just another patient.

A surgeon you can trust show details A surgeon you can trust
Apr 24th, 2011

Dr. Roudner is a highly qualified surgeon, very knowlegable, great bed side manner. Would would not trust any other plastic surgeon with my face when the next time I was going to have any a cosmetic procedure. He is a very compassionate Dr. The office is the only one I would trust.

Dr. Tal makes me look young again!! show details Dr. Tal makes me look young again!!
Apr 22nd, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Roudner. He and his office staff are very professional and make me feel extremely comfortable no matter which procedure I have done. The looks he helps me acheive is youthful and natural. You would never believe my age!! His personality is great and his medical expertise is even better. Go see him, you won't be disappointed!!

Mary Gossman show details Mary Gossman
Apr 22nd, 2011

Dr. Roudner is professional caring compassionate and kind He takes time with each patient answering any and all of your questions and never makes you feel rushed Working in the medical field for over twenty years has made me very picky and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Roudner to ANYONE !

So grateful! show details So grateful!
Apr 21st, 2011

I highly recommend Dr Tal Roudner for any cosmetic procedures. I am extremely satisfied with the results from the botox and facial fillers. Dr Tal takes his time with me and does an excellent job. I have been going to him for 2 years and will continue. He takes time to answer my questions and the price of his procedures are amazing! His work helps me to feel younger and refreshed!I feel like he is family to me.

Go to the best. show details Go to the best.
Apr 21st, 2011

I'm a repeat client of Dr. Roudner. He's fantastic. Short wait times, wonderful staff, explains things well, and discourages from choosing the wrong products and procedures. He won't allow you to do something he doesn't feel is right for you. Knowledgeable and a great personality.

I recommend Dr. Tal Roudner highly show details I recommend Dr. Tal Roudner highly
Apr 21st, 2011

Dr. Tal Roudner is attentive to one's concerns and take his time to provide best possible results according to the case. He is also very gentle and careful when working on your face (no pain!)

Apr 21st, 2011

Dr. Tal Rodner is very professional and dedicated to his clients. Office staff are nice and efficient.

Patty in Miami show details Patty in Miami
Apr 20th, 2011

I have had botox, collagen fillers and my most recent, eyelid surgery. Dr. Tal has made me look years younger!! I have been very pleased with his work on me. I highly recommend him for any cosmetic procedure.

Botox with Tal! show details Botox with Tal!
Apr 20th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Tal Roudner for about three years now for botox. He is gentle and delivers the injections without pain. The treatment is thorough and my forehead looks remarkably younger after office visits. Typically the botox lasts for four months (average time) as I have been doing this procedure for sometime now. I have no hesitation in getting these injections from Tal and highly recommend him.

Apr 20th, 2011

I recommend Dr. Tal Roudner to all of my friends for all of their cosmetic needs. He's a caring doctor that listens to your needs and wants! He did such an amazing job on me that I still thank him years later.

Fabulous Results for over 5 years!! show details Fabulous Results for over 5 years!!
Apr 20th, 2011

Tal is truly one of a kind. I have had facial fillers in the cheekbone area, nasolabial folds and corners of mouth. I had my lips filled for the first time and the results were so natural. I am amazed each time how relaxed I feel while he is injecting, no pain or down time. Looking forward to the next fill!

Apr 20th, 2011

Extremely professional, courteous, friendly and honest. Makes you feel comfortable. The staff is excellent, they make you feel like the have known you all your life. Everyone I have referred have been more than happy. A million thanks to all

Apr 20th, 2011

Myself, along with several friends go to Dr Tal Roudner and he simply amazing. Great results!

There is no better! show details There is no better!
Apr 20th, 2011

Tal is amazing. I've been going to him for over 3 yrs and will continue to go to him. I get my lips filled by him and he not only makes the process painless but makes them look very natural. No one ever believes me when I tell them! I recommend him to all my friends and just as I am, they're very satisfied.

Your Search is over show details Your Search is over
Apr 19th, 2011

I have always wanted to change the shape of my nose. I visited several doctors, but it wasn't until I visited Dr.Tal T. Roudner that I felt comfortable and 100% sure I had found the right surgeon. He was very polite and knowledgeable. His staff was kind and informative. He performed my surgery just days later and the results were outstanding. I love my new look. everybody pays attention to my eyes not my nose as before the surgery. All his recommendations were right. My nose looks very natural. I recommend him to anyone as a plastic surgeon. In a word, he is awesome!!!

Dr. Tal is the best is Miami! show details Dr. Tal is the best is Miami!
Apr 19th, 2011

Best experience ever! Dr. Tal is the best in town. I have been going to him for years and would not go to anyone else.

Patient show details Patient
Apr 19th, 2011

Gives patient honest opinion caring about your well being and health not his profit and treatments are top quality

Apr 19th, 2011

Best experience and results I have ever had with Botox & Fillers!! You will not find a nicer & more caring doctor or practice in Miami!!

Highly recommended, excellent experience. show details Highly recommended, excellent experience.
Apr 19th, 2011

I had a really great expierence. I got my lips done and they look amazing and natural. I also got laser on scars, and you can barely even notice them now. Such an improvement!