A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tala Dajani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tala Dajani, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tala Dajani, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dajani graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dajani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tala S Dajani MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tala S. Dajani practice?
- Dr. Tala Dajani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tala Dajani practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Internists.