A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tala Nasr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tala Nasr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasr graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Nasr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tala Ramzi Nasr MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tala R. Nasr practice?
- Dr. Tala Nasr has 7 office locations.
Dr. Tala Nasr practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.