Dr. Talal Alsbiei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Talal Alsbiei?

RN, Certified ER Nurse, Paramedic; (retired)

Posted on November 16th, 2016

Excellent bedside manner, knowledgeable, patient, thorough

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Dr. Alsbiei is an excellent physician ,very through, explains everything in laymans terms so you can understand what he is tells you.

Initial visit experience

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

As this was in initial visit as my primary care manager I expected at least a cursory exam and questions about my recent open heart surgery and a discussion about my current medications. While he did check the progress of the healing of the incisions of a AAA repair my health history was not discussed. He or his staff also sent in renewals for my medications of which two were incorrect strengths. After a visit to his office I finally got the mistake corrected But if my husband had not checked my current prescription history with my provider we would have never known until I received the incorrect prescription. As it is the incorrect prescriptions cancelled out the current ones, and I now have a 90day supply of a prescription I cannot use being sent by mail. Plus, my co-pay has been deducted from my checking account. I hope my next appointment is a little more professional.

Best Doctor I've had experience with

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Dr. Talal Alsbiei is a kind, listener, who works with you discussing options and diagnosis. He spreads his talents as an internalist at many fine facilities in the community. He is a great person and an excellent doctor.

the worst

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I have thyroid problems, I informed him about a pain I had , I was very sick and my throat hurt a lot, he said I didn't have any infection, instead of doing something about it he said everything was fine he even asked me!! what do you think you have? I told him you are the doctor not me that is why I came here! nothing happened, I just received a big bill on the mail and I still have pain and my throat.

Posted on March 6th, 2017