Dr. Talal Alsbiei MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Tucson, AZ

3.8

November 16th, 2016
RN, Certified ER Nurse, Paramedic; (retired)
Excellent bedside manner, knowledgeable, patient, thorough

December 4th, 2015
Dr. Alsbiei is an excellent physician ,very through, explains everything in laymans terms so you can understand what he is tells you.

November 23rd, 2015
Initial visit experience
As this was in initial visit as my primary care manager I expected at least a cursory exam and questions about my recent open heart surgery and a discussion about my current medications. While he did check the progress of the healing of the incisions of a AAA repair my health history was not discussed. He or his staff also sent in renewals for my medications of which two were incorrect strengths. After a visit to his office I finally got the mistake corrected But if my husband had not checked my current prescription history with my provider we would have never known until I received the incorrect prescription. As it is the incorrect prescriptions cancelled out the current ones, and I now have a 90day supply of a prescription I cannot use being sent by mail. Plus, my co-pay has been deducted from my checking account. I hope my next appointment is a little more professional.

July 1st, 2015
Best Doctor I've had experience with
Dr. Talal Alsbiei is a kind, listener, who works with you discussing options and diagnosis. He spreads his talents as an internalist at many fine facilities in the community. He is a great person and an excellent doctor.

April 15th, 2013
the worst
I have thyroid problems, I informed him about a pain I had , I was very sick and my throat hurt a lot, he said I didn't have any infection, instead of doing something about it he said everything was fine he even asked me!! what do you think you have? I told him you are the doctor not me that is why I came here! nothing happened, I just received a big bill on the mail and I still have pain and my throat.