Learn more about Dr. Talal Attar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attar
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Attar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talal Attar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Attar graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Attar has 21 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Talal T Attar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Talal T. Attar practice?
- Dr. Talal Attar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Talal Attar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, OH and Cambridge, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.