Learn more about Dr. Talal Attar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attar
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Attar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talal Attar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Attar graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Attar has 21 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Talal T Attar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Talal T. Attar practice?
- Dr. Talal Attar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Talal Attar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, OH and Cambridge, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.