A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Talal Faris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Talal Faris, Endocrinologist, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faris
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Faris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talal Faris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faris graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faris has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Talal Faris MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Talal Faris practice?
- Dr. Talal Faris has 1 office location.
Dr. Talal Faris practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Internists and Hudson Endocrinologists.