Dr. Talal Hilal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Talal Hilal?

Misdiagnosis. Abhorrent doctor. Should not have a license to practice.

Posted on January 30th, 2016

This doctor misdiagnosed me. I had pancreatic cancer, and he insisted I was fine. He continued to tell me there was nothing wrong with me despite my complaints of extreme pain and over 20 pounds of weight loss in a single month. He completely disregarded me and the evidence. It is terrible practice as a doctor to disregard your patient and assume nothing is wrong because you cannot find the cause -- and because of this, my family and I did not catch the cancer in time. He even told me that the weight loss was okay because he "liked thin women." Instead of such terrible treatment, he should have helped me to find out what was wrong. What is worse, is that other doctors have pointed out the mass that they see in the ct scan, the exact ct scan that was given to Dr. Hilal to review. I was diagnosed very quickly when I went to other doctors. Unfortunately it was too late. After an arduous battle with the pancreatic cancer itself, and the difficulties of chemotherapy, I have been told I have less than a month to live. Lifting my arms is difficult, I am in severe pain, and I have difficulty seeing at this point, but I feel that writing this review is very important so others do not experience the neglect that I did as a woman visiting Dr. Talal Hilal. It has been a painful process, but if anyone reads this and avoids seeing this man, then it is not in vain. Please do not go see him. Please find another doctor.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Excellent physician! I am his patient. I am a physician myself.

Dr. Talal Hilal

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Dr. Talal Hilal has retired but I would like to go on record in praise of his calm, friendly approach, both in his office and in the hospital, where his quiet projection of authority had a positive, calming effect prior to administration of anesthesia . I miss him!

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

They did not explain what the procedure would be like. They failed to obtain authorization timely. They send a letter saying you have to be seen to get the results of your tests but can't get you in for a month and refuse to talk to you over the phone. Seems like they just want the opportunity to bill another office visit and don't care if you are nervous. I would never recommend them.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Awesome Dr., very intelligent, and caring.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr T is one of the BEST

Posted on June 26th, 2014

Dr. T is an amazing, compassionate and intelligent physician. He is also very respectful and makes.some very personal conversations easy. I would not.trust my care to anyone else.

Never again!!

Posted on June 19th, 2014

This "Dr" put me in more pain!! Not only did he suggest an option that did not solve my problem (but I opted for it because I was in severe pain) but the real doctor I went to after the pain didn't subside told me that he had a reputation for doing unnecessary procedures and just collecting the money!! And, the only way to fix the problem that he caused was to have surgery...don't go to Hilal, because I cannot call him a doctor. P.S. I couldn't submit my review with no stars, so I picked one star.

Best doctor I've seen (including Mayo specialists) !

Posted on October 27th, 2013

Dr. T. Hilal, is, without a doubt, the best doctor I've ever been to! Dr. Hilal has taught me a great deal about my condition (gastroparesis) and how my body works. He treats me like I'm an intelligent human being and will answer the same question repeatedly without getting annoyed :) He is the most compassionate doctor that I have ever met as well. He doesn't sugarcoat things with me and makes sure I understand my condition, prognosis, options, etc., ...however he does it while holding your hand, telling you he knows it's hard but that you'll get through it.....and that's only a fraction of the wonderful things I could say about Dr. Hilal. I'm grateful for him - and his entire staff, including his dear cousin, Iman, who does hospital rounds for him sometimes....she is an angel and deserves her own review....Thank you Dr. Hilal and your entire staff! You truly make a difference!!!!

It doesn't get better than this!

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Dr. Tilal Hilal is the most knowledgeable, caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. His exams are very thorough as well. He is so intelligent and has helped me numerous times with my illnesses. He rarely, if ever, forgets a face or a name. They don't make doctors like him anymore! I have been a patient of his for about 25 years and will regret terribly the day he retires!!

Posted on September 18th, 2017