Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Talal Khan
Dr. Talal Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA, with other offices in Enfield, CT and Springfield, MA (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Baystate Mary Lane Hospital, Baystate Franklin Medical Center and Holyoke Hospital Out Patient. Dr. Khan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Talal Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Talal Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.
Dr. Ivan Enriquez Leal
Springfield, MA 0 mi
Dr. Rebecca Rosenstein
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0 mi18
Dr. Nada Nasser
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0 mi19