Dr. Talal Nsouli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Talal Nsouli?

Great Doctor

Posted on March 17th, 2017

Dr. Nsouli and his staff are the BEST. I was referred to him by a good friend. It was the best referral I ever received.

Fairly positive experience

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Nsouli by another doctor. He has been treating me for an allergic condition for about 8 months. So far there has been success and I feel better than I have in a long time. The first time I met him he was very thorough and spent a lot of time with me. The second time he was very rushed and I felt that my questions and concerns were not given the proper attention. I have only seen his nurses since then. I am in every week for allergy shots. The front desk staff are 95% great, but I have a big issue. Those coming in for allergy shots have to wait too long for the shot, and then 30 minutes after to check for a reaction. There are always a lot of people in the waiting room the times and days they offer allergy shots is limited. It's very frustrating to have to go through spending 45-60 minutes in the office each week after work. Be aware of what you're getting into if you decide to go for the allergy shots.

Slap in the Face to all American doctors

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

I tried to schedule an appointment with Dr. Nsouli in order to get established as a new patient from out of state. Most allergists will accept immunotherapy serums made by other certified allergists- not this place though. The reason, the nurse on the phone told me, was that Dr. Nsouli is "the best allergist in the country." If that's not an enormous slap in the face to all the American-educated physicians practicing allergy and immunology in the US (Nsouli went to medical school in Europe) I don't know what else. You can be sure he's laughing all the way to the bank with each new patient that buys that garbage.

Waste of time

Posted on July 11th, 2013

Don't bother scheduling online - they don't keep these appointments. If this service is fake, I assume everything else on his web site is fake as well. I had a pretty bad experience with this doctor and his staff.

He's the Hammer, We're all Nails

Posted on May 7th, 2012

I found my visit with him disturbing and an example of the "bad doctors" we read about, but thankfully, rarely encounter. He pushed his allergy shots on me very aggressively, despite the fact that my allergies are mild and do not bother me that much. They are not covered by insurance, of course.Perhaps if he's spent more than 5 minutes with me, perhaps I would have a better understanding of why he was pushing allergy shots. But alas, he breezed in, then breezed out. Oh, and he misread the allergy test. The nurse corrected him later.

Posted on November 9th, 2009

I took my son to Dr. Nsouli about a month ago. My son who is only 5 has been suffering from serious eczema since birth. We have taken him to other allergists who haven't been able to help him in 5 years. However, Dr. Nsouli did it in a month. Now my son can focus, sleep through the night without constantly scratching, he seems much happier and looks better. As a mother my son's good health is of the utmost importance to me. I have to thank Dr. Nsouli for caring and for helping us!

The Best EVER!!!!!!!

Posted on October 21st, 2009

Dr. Nsouli is a great DR. he is always available for questions... appointments are easily made. I have chronic asthma and since i have been seeing him my asthma is 1000 times better. He gets 2 thumbs up

Posted on September 25th, 2009

The front desk staff is by far the worst Ive ever seen, their attitude alone wants you not coming back, whenever I had a question they looked at me as if I was taking them out of their way and they are not informative at all. Dr. Nsoulis is the type of doctor who prefers not to take to much time with a patient and makes you feel unimportant, whenever I had a question about any of the prescriptions he written for me he would just handed me a piece of literature and storm off the room.

Posted on May 1st, 2009

The worstEST doc ever!Dont waste ur time!

Posted on November 18th, 2017