A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Talal Sharaiha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharaiha graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sharaiha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Talal Ziad Sharaiha MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Talal Z. Sharaiha practice?
- Dr. Talal Sharaiha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Talal Sharaiha practices Internal Medicine near Somerset, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Middlebury, VT.
See Somerset Internists.