A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Talal Sunbulli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Talal Sunbulli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talal Sunbulli, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunbulli graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sunbulli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Talal Sunbulli MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Talal Sunbulli practice?
- Dr. Talal Sunbulli has 1 office location.
Dr. Talal Sunbulli practices Gastroenterology near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Gastroenterologists.