A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Talal Zraik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Talal Zraik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zraik
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Zraik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talal Zraik, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zraik graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Zraik has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Talal R Zraik MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Talal R. Zraik practice?
- Dr. Talal Zraik has 1 office location.
Dr. Talal Zraik practices Infectious Disease near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Infectious Disease Doctors.