A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Talal Zraik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Talal Zraik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talal Zraik, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zraik graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Zraik has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zraik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Talal R. Zraik practice?
Dr. Talal Zraik practices Infectious Disease near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Infectious Disease Doctors.