Dr. Talat Hmoud MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 12th, 2012
works at bon secours
this guy works at bon secours and has not only put my father in pain by trying to physically force in a blown out belly button, and he treats you like an idiot when you speak to him, not wanting to listen to what you're telling him, making you feel stupid for doing any mistake/s in life that led you to the ER. He spends little time, throws you scripts and you don't see him again. I tried to ask him, due to not having a current primary physician and due to having to be at the ER anyway, spending such a high ER copay as I do, if he could simply give me a fill up of a non-addictive, safe stomach prescription (bentyl) and he asked me how my stomach was feeling that very day, when I told him I was slightly backed up, he said bentyl doesn't help constipation, to which I said "yeah but I mean thats just today." So, what does he do? Not give me bentyl. I had to ask the nurse to ask him again if he would please do it before I left, to which he thankfully agreed, yet he gave me a measly 20 low doses, whereas this medication is easily given out 60/month with 3 refills.