Overall Review

2.6

September 27th, 2016
Dr Talat Imam, is the nicest doctor I've been to . She is patient & caring , always cheerful. Really listens to everything you have to say . I highly recommend her ! The entire staff including the other doctors are ALL wonderful. I'm 58 & have had bad experiences with previous doctors , they just didn't care, they would push things aside , but HERE the staff follows up with you and shows they really DO care ! I love this place !

July 22nd, 2016
Gentle, kind soul with true concern for patient.

July 19th, 2016
Not worth it
If you value time and money run from this place. They overbook, don't call when lab results are available, do not return calls, and the wait time despite an appointment can be more than an hour. Don't be surprised if suddenly a diff doc offers to see you than the one you had an appt with. How can they always be running late implies they deliberately overbook , spend 5 mins with each patient and make maximum profit as much as possible. The staff is disorganized and rarely bothers to help. The only thing they may be excited about when they talk - do we need to book your next appointment? The only Pro is proximity but the cons have outweighed it by far.

July 27th, 2014
Do NOT go
TERRIBLE!!! Dirty office!!! All about making money!!!! Hate him! Did me 7 teeth that did not have to be done!!!

February 10th, 2014
Doctor Talat is ok but they overbook every day it's all about making more money. If you value your time and have any other options DON'T go to this office. Wait time is usually an hour or longer

June 18th, 2013
Horrible
This office is the most unorganized I have ever seen. You have an apt and you wait for an hour to be seen and then spend another 20-30 min in the room before you are seen. The last 2 times I was there, I sat for 30 min and then asked to come back the following day. Today I had taken the day off to have 2 separate tests done, sat there 30 min before they told me the girl quit yesterday so no one could do the test. I go back for the second test earlier than scheduled as they asked and after waiting an hour, I left. I will be finding another doctor asap. The service is just horrible!!!!

March 23rd, 2012
Absolutely NO consideration for the emotional well being of patient. Promotes fear ordering tests stat, has results for 4 days and calls with dismal news at 6 pm on a Friday. Called NUMEROUS times and asked for a call back. This office is looking for quantity not quality!

November 28th, 2011
Long hours of wait
Even though I had an appointment I had to wait for >1 hour. Doc saw me for 5 mins or maybe even less. The nurse practitioner was injecting me when i was in for a blood test. Lucky for me I was aware and I asked her why the needle. Carelessness from office staff and nurses around. No one is bothered about anything, simply running around to get done with tehir tasks. Whether you inject a person or draw blood they don't care

January 22nd, 2011
kind and caring
Dr. Talat is indeed kind and caring. She will do necessary tests most onsite to find the problem and help you. Or send you where you need to go to get other tests done. She listens and does her best to make you feel comfortable with the procedures that need to be done. I would recommend her to everyone.