Learn more about Dr. Talat Kheshgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Talat Kheshgi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kheshgi
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kheshgi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talat Kheshgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kheshgi graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kheshgi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Talat Jehan Kheshgi MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Talat J. Kheshgi practice?
- Dr. Talat Kheshgi has 1 office location.
Dr. Talat Kheshgi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.