Learn more about Dr. Talat Kheshgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Talat Kheshgi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kheshgi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kheshgi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talat Kheshgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kheshgi graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kheshgi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Talat Jehan Kheshgi MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Talat J. Kheshgi practice?
- Dr. Talat Kheshgi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Talat Kheshgi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Rheumatologists.