A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Talat Kheshgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Talat Kheshgi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talat Kheshgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kheshgi graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kheshgi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kheshgi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans