A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Talat Kheshgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Talat Kheshgi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kheshgi
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kheshgi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talat Kheshgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kheshgi graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kheshgi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Talat Jehan Kheshgi MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Talat J. Kheshgi practice?
- Dr. Talat Kheshgi has 1 office location.
Dr. Talat Kheshgi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.