A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Talat Kheshgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Talat Kheshgi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talat Kheshgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kheshgi graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kheshgi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Talat Jehan Kheshgi MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Talat J. Kheshgi practice?
- Dr. Talat Kheshgi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Talat Kheshgi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Rheumatologists.