Dr. Talat Tayyaba Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Talat Tayyaba?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Talat Tayyaba?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2016

Dr Tayyaba cares about spending time and making sure all issues are addressed and taken care of. Great bedside manner

January 29th, 2015

I have had a lot of difficulty trying to get the Dr. To return my phone calls. Very disappointing

January 6th, 2015

Great doctor. I would recommend to family and friends.

October 20th, 2014

I took my son last month and the Dr. Spent 1 hour and 30 minutes with him. She spoke with him in detail and asked him specific questions. Yes, she prescribed him medication but that it was Psychiatrists do. She did recommend we follow up with weekly counseling for him and we have done that as well. She was never cold or unresponsive. She was firm with my son which in return he respected her more. She did prescribe him medication. I was very hesitant because I do not like to medicate. However, I waited a week and decided his behavior was affecting his life in a negative way. He has been taking the medication for almost 3 weeks now and he is a different child. Doing well in school, making friends and participating in activities. The last psychiatrist we went to only spent 10 minutes with my son and did not ask him any questions. I am very pleased and my point of contact for follow up I the medication would be my sons pediatrician because he knows my son best.

June 4th, 2014

Beware

Dr. Tayyaba requires visits every 3 months; they are superficial and she does love to prescribe drugs. Then after our fourth visit the nurse whisked my 17 year old out of the office for a drug test. At the next visit three months later she gave the results to my minor child, not me, and now we have a bill for over $500 out of pocket. I do not recommend her but if you go, stay with your child, question everything, and don't be walked over. I'm chalking it up to an expensive lesson..

April 18th, 2013

Stay away from this doctor!

Child psychiatrist? Slightly over a year ago, my wife was prescribed Vyvance for alleged ADD. Her personality and behavior have become mean and angry. She is unable to have feelings for anyone but herself. My wife moved out of our house last week, as she continues her spiral downward. This doctor is a drug pusher who doesn't inquire about a patients background, and doesn't clearly spend enough time to determine how her diagnosis is working.

August 2nd, 2012

helpful for medications not psychiatry

Dr. T has a tough love approach with our daughter that we appreciate. I would like for Dr. T to respect that religion is not part of our child's upbringing. It comes up frequently during visits. Visits are too far between to be helpful for talking, just for meds. Dr. T asked us to see a second doc for counseling therapy. I don't know why it has to work this way.

April 13th, 2011

best doctor

she is good.she spends a lot of time with her patients.she listens to what we have to say.

January 3rd, 2011

She is good, easy to approach and has good knowledge base.

February 24th, 2010

Takes time with patient

December 13th, 2009

Parent

I have 2 children who are currently in her care. They are doing great since she started managing thier medications. As for my wife, I am very thankful. I got my wife back. Dr.T is my family Psychiatrist.

November 23rd, 2009

Spends lot of time with us. Educated us about our son's condition and discussed treatments available.I highly recoomend her.She is very confident and knows her subject well