Overall Review

May 12th, 2014
Released medical records without ID
Last week I contacted the office to see if they were accepting new patients. They said they were but they needed my medical records from my previous Primary Care doctor. I called today to see if they had been received and schedule my appointment. They said they received my records and Dr. Smith declined me as a new patient. They said I could pick up my records at anytime. I went there today right after work to do so. I went in and let them know that I had called earlier and needed to pick up my medical records. I proceeded to get my wallet and ID out and before I got a chance to do so, they handed me the envelope. I stopped and said "You're not going to ask for my ID??" The one girl looked at the other and then both looked at me without saying a word. No response whatsoever! I looked at them and said, "I could be anyone! These are my medical records, how do you know it's me?" Still no response.I left the office with my records and thankful that they denied me as a patient if they are not going to protect my records.

May 2nd, 2014
Excellent Physician
Dr. Smith has cared for my entire family for 8 years. He was a lifeline to my dad, who has since passed and currently a life line for my mom. We are very impressed with his compassion and caring personality. He is always courteous, prompt and rarely keeps us waiting. Great Job Dr. Smith!

October 13th, 2012
insurance
If you dont have insurance go somewhere else. Dr will treat you like trash

March 14th, 2012
Great Doctor
Awesome cars should be around the block waiting to see this guy. If I ever won the lottery Id donate a million dollars to him. Over the last few years seen alot of Doctors in action at some of the best known hospitals and Dr. Smith is top notch.

September 30th, 2009