A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Talha Aziz Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talha Aziz Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aziz Malik graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Aziz Malik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Talha Aziz Malik MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Talha Aziz Malik practice?
- Dr. Talha Aziz Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Talha Aziz Malik practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.