Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Talha Malik
Dr. Talha Malik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Malik is affiliated with Princeton Baptist Medical Center and Walker Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Talha Malik has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Talha Malik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Mohamed Shoreibah
Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi20
Dr. James Johnson
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi33
Dr. Richard Allman
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi33