A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Talha Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Talha Siddiqui, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- interventional procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siddiqui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Potomac Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Talha Siddiqui MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Pain Management, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Talha Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Talha Siddiqui has 3 office locations.
Dr. Talha Siddiqui practices Pain Medicine near Manassas, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Dumfries, VA.
See Manassas Pain Management Doctors.