Dr. Talha Siddiqui Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Talha Siddiqui?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Talha Siddiqui?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2016

He sits at his desk with his iPhone while I'm sitting in the chair waiting to be acknowledged. I mean if they take you back and you're in his office you should at least be acknowledged! Then it's just what medicine are you taking? Then a prescription and you're done. No compassion or caring at all.

January 26th, 2016

Caring and knowledge, and concerned for the patients total experience and outcome

Donna, Maggie and the other nice young lady are truly caring and knowledgeable medical staff. The office is popular, which leaves me to think that is a good sign. Dr Siddique is experienced very intelligent. He looks out for the patients best interest. Long term and short term. He offers many solutions that protect and solve the patients(at least mine and the other patients seem to like him too) he is careful to not over prescribe or leave you in pain...his injections work well, too. Overall, he is a great Doctor and has a great team. The team really keeps a busy office in order, they are essential to keeping this expert specialist, the specialist that he is.

February 4th, 2015

RUN AWAY,FAST

Dr took over for Dr Gonzalez of Braner Clinics. Did not introduce himself, cut my medicine in half without reading my medical records, was rude, obnoxious & told me I did not need pain med as he lives in pain every day so I can. Had no course of treatment otherthan take me off pain medicine. Did not even examine me!

October 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Siddiqui for years. He is very knowledgeable & the injections he administers really are a relief for me. I am very satisfied with him. I will continue going to him.

October 14th, 2013

Great doc!

I visited him for the first time last month in Manassas. The office is neat and clean. Front staff is very cordial. Doc is very knowlegble. He is good with procedures. Bed side manners are excellent. Seems e is a bit busy. I was given ample opportunity to explain my problem ad he explained the treatment in detail. I have visited capital Spine before. They just do procedures which mostly don't help. They don't explain any treatment. Others just give you pain pills and are pill factories. This experience with this doc is good. It seems finally some one is trained to treat patients with pain.

August 1st, 2013

Mad Patient

Dr. Siddiqui has great staff to help him. Angela is nice and professional and she is the only reason I continue to see Dr. Siddiqui. He is always late. I wait sometimes from 30min to 1hr 1/2. He is rude to Angela and to the patients. I don't think he likes his job very much. He don't listen to the patients and he usually don't remember who the patients are. Its sad your secretary knows the patients better than the doctor. He spends less then 2 min with the patient and sends us out the door until next month. He has no bedside manor. I cant believe he hasn't had more complaints. I have experienced this myself and I have listened to stories from other patients as we sit and wait for him to show up. I just wish he cared about his patients and listed to us. If his staff ever leaves I will be gone and I am sure more patients would leave also...

October 19th, 2012

Absolute worst DR of all time

I would not recommend this Dr to my worst enemy. Would not treat me. Told me to leave his office. When I called to find out why, he denied any wrongdoing until I informed him that I would be filing a complaint. Then he began to cry and told me he was having personal problems, that his son was sick, and that if I came back he would do whatever it took to make me happy. Needless to say I wouldn't go back. Seemed more concerned about what type of insurance I had than what was wrong with me. He seemed insulted that I was referred to him with chronic pain due to Arthritis and spinal problems. How this man still has a practice is beyond me.

August 22nd, 2012

Best Pain Doc

This doc is very thorough and explains the problem. He is very professional .

September 26th, 2011

Depends on the day....

I've been seen by Dr Siddiqui several times for chronic back pain. I had to take a urine screen the very first time I was seen (just like any other doctor). I also had shooting pain down one of my legs. He diagnosed & explaned the problem very well to me. I had a nerve blocking procedure done which cured the shooting pain. The last time I went there, he accused me of having oxycontin in my urine. I was truly offended since I have never taken it in my life. Once I reacted, it seemed as if he was satisfied with my answer. I tried to talk about the "findngs" but he reassured me he will send it to the lab this time to be tested. Dr Siddiqui is very knowledgable. SOMETIMES he can have a good bedside manner. It depends on the day. To be honest, if I had better insurance, I would seek another pain management doctor. I shouldn't have to be treated as a drug addict off of speculation. VERY disappointing and insulting!

July 19th, 2011

Dr siddiqui has done a wonderful job with me. My overall experiance with him was great. I never had any problems with him. The office staff and environment was extremely helpful and friendly. They took very good care of me. I would reccommend Dr. siddiqui o everyone.

April 20th, 2011

I was there a few weeks ago. He seems ok but not too much of a bedside manner. He even asked me if I agreed with his diagnosis and wanted to know what meds I thought I should be on, if any. Never had that happen before. Not sure if I'm going back. I had to wait a long time as he was running late. I don't like that especially as a first time patient.

October 25th, 2016