Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tali Bashour
Dr. Tali Bashour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in Daly City, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bashour is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus, St. Luke's Hospital and Seton Medical Center. Dr. Bashour has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Tali Bashour has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tali Bashour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Bhavna Kasturia
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Daniel Kahler
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Elaine Toy
San Francisco, CA 0 mi13