Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best there is show details Best there is
Mar 3rd, 2012

The reason why there is such a long office wait time is because the doctor is always tending to emergencies at the hospital. He is a God Send and that's why so many people want to be seen by him. As with all that's good, there is always going to be a wait.

Jun 29th, 2010

This practice has some issues they need to work out. Called after getting the doctors name off our insurance. Was booked with the other doctor in the practice. Then received a full bill because the doctor seen was not on the same insurance as the doctor we requested, even though they are in practice together. The next appointment with the insured doctor, was left sitting in the waiting room for over an hour, when asked approximate waiting time was told the the doctor wasn't even in yet and they didn't know when he would be in. The waiting room was full of patients who had no idea the doctor wasn't even there, just left to sit forever. Rescheduled because I needed a refill of my prescriptions for several weeks later . . . then the receptionist called us three hours before and left a muffled message canceling the appointment. I only knew what office it was because I knew I had an appointment that day. Save yourself the headache and find another doctor. I can't even rate the doctor, but the way the practice is run is unprofessional.

be careful show details be careful
Nov 5th, 2009

he is a very dangerous person. Huge ego and knows nothing. He kills patients. be careful.

BEST OF THE BEST show details BEST OF THE BEST
Apr 10th, 2009

I know Dr B. He took care of my father who was going to die and yet lived another 4 yrs. ALSO, I once worked with him and later became his patient too. Dr B is the best cardiologist, very knowledgeable and caring. The best bedside manner I know. I rate him 100 OF EXCELLENCE. Please say hello to him for me. Lani, he knows me as Debi