Overall Review

October 11th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Herman for 20 years. She is an excellent but no nonsense doctor. She is very careful with follow up especially if she has changed a medication.I am not her best patient as I don't always follow her protocol as she planned it. That is my failing not hers. I would and have recommended her to anyone with absolute confidence.

September 4th, 2011
Patient
Dr. Herman is the most knowledgable, professional and empathetic doctor I've ever had. She listens carefully to my symptoms/problems, reassures me when appropriate, orders necessary tests and educates me about what they might mean and how we'll proceed. She always returns my calls promptly, even if she's out o f the office. I trust her completely, and couldn't ask for a better doctor!

February 25th, 2011
Excelent Doctor
Have been with Dr. Herman for aprox. 20 years and have found her to be very caring and professional at all times. She stays in close contact with me via phone between visits as needed. When I see a specialist that she recommends, she is in close contact with that Dr. about me. Couldn't ask for better coverage.

March 2nd, 2009
Needs to review her oath as a doctor.
Terrible bedside manner,scolds patients for coming in if she doesn't feel they are ill enough, has misdiagnosed bronchitis, hypothyroidism and sinus infections in my case. This is not the quality of care we should expect from an establishment live Harvard Vanguard. Then again, I hear that she married her former boss a couple of years ago so perhaps she's above the law.