Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Taleen Arslanian
Dr. Taleen Arslanian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raynham, MA, with another office in Brockton, MA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Arslanian is affiliated with Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr. Dr. Arslanian has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Taleen Arslanian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Taleen Arslanian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raynham, MA.
Dr. Imad Bahhady
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Raynham, MA 0.07 mi17
Dr. Aleksander Feoktistov
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Raynham, MA 0.07 mi27
Dr. Sharon Marable
Raynham, MA 0.07 mi29