A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tallal Zeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tallal Zeni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tallal Zeni, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeni graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zeni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tallal M Zeni MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tallal M. Zeni practice?
- Dr. Tallal Zeni has 1 office location.
Dr. Tallal Zeni practices Surgery near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.