A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tallal Zeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tallal Zeni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeni
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tallal Zeni, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeni graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zeni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tallal M Zeni MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tallal M. Zeni practice?
- Dr. Tallal Zeni has 1 office location.
Dr. Tallal Zeni practices Surgery near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.