patient show details patient
by georgeann on Apr 29th, 2014

I had gastric bypass and after the surgery I had complications, I went back several times , im still just as bad as I was the first visit, nausea is so bad , his p.a. acted like I was a bother when I would call, I will not see this dr ever again I was told by him personally that he would call once a week to check up on my progress I have yet to get a call, very poor expierence, with the dr and his pa , I will not recommend him to anyone.. I had surgery in oct of 2013 and still have the ill feelings and cant eat yet without being sick,, went on tpn for 3 months and I have anemia and malnutrition and he said he wanted bloodwork ordered,but when my nurse called nichole was very rude and said NO WE DONT NEED ANYTHING just d.c the order...if you do great he will take pride, but if you don't do well after surgery don't expect them to help you , this needs to stop before someone dies from this mistreatment

CHOOSE TO LIVE show details CHOOSE TO LIVE
by DebiP on Apr 1st, 2014

I CHOSE TO LIVE...Dr. Tallal Zeni SAVED my life June 3, 2013. This Weight loss surgery (Sleeve) really did save my life! I was heading to 400 pounds, Pre Diabetic with BP problems- Now I'm heading to 200 pounds... Off ALL meds; except for Arthritis which is improving. I'm WALKING (not using a cane or scooter anymore!) and my health is great. (I haven't been this current weight in 25 years!) I have more energy and I'm thinking about riding a bike? And I'm 60! Thanks to Dr. Tallal Zeni I plan to live another 30 years! It's been a Miracle for me! BEFORE Surgery (at that weight) I wasn't living, I merely existed. I just sat and ate. I couldn't do much at all. My advice: DON'T put it off another day! GET to Dr. Tallal Zeni for the surgery ASAP, and he will SAVE your life too. You will be so happy and healthy; YOUR WHOLE LIFE WILL CHANGE! Nice guy, Funny, Brilliant Surgeon and Handsome too. LOL I am so grateful to have him as my Doctor. CHOOSE TO LIVE.

by Wanda F. on Sep 14th, 2013

Dr. Zeni is one of the most caring health care professionals I have ever met. He is always reassuring and gives the best care of his patients. He came highly recommended to me and I highly recommend him to others.

Dr. Zeni ROCKS!!! show details Dr. Zeni ROCKS!!!
by Heather on Jan 22nd, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Zeni to anyone needing WLS. I had a Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy in 2010. I don't regret a thing. He and his staff are awesome.

May 11th, 2012

I absolutely love this office and the doctors. I am glad I drove over an hour to see Dr. Zeni, he has been great. You feel like a patient and not a dollar sign when you see him. So many other weight loss doctors made me feel like I was nothing more than money and this office and the experience with them was so different. I would recommend this office to anyone!

Aug 17th, 2011

THE BEST

Dr. Zeni Changed My Life show details Dr. Zeni Changed My Life
by Marilyn Pagel on Jun 23rd, 2009

Dr. Zeni did my bariatric surgery in December 2008. I've lost almost 90 pounds since then. He's very professional. Dr. Zeni is a bariatric expert. I researched bariatric surgeons in Michigan prior to my surgery and I also work for a group of General and Vascular Surgeons and Dr. Zeni was highly praised among his peers for his expertise. My life has changed in so many wonderful ways.