Feb 24th, 2016

Went to U M and didn't feel it was for me. Met this office and DR Zeni and knew this was the best place!!

by Danielle Paille on Dec 19th, 2015

He is an excellent, caring physician. I highly recommend him without reservation.

Nov 29th, 2015

I would definitely reccomend.

Sep 30th, 2015

The staff and process is very professional. I was very impressed with how smoothly everything went. Also, I had to reschedule my surgery due to an illness and they were flexible and found a date that worked with my timeframe. I would recommend this surgeon to anyone.

by Wanda F. on Sep 14th, 2013

Dr. Zeni is one of the most caring health care professionals I have ever met. He is always reassuring and gives the best care of his patients. He came highly recommended to me and I highly recommend him to others.

Dr. Zeni ROCKS!!! show details Dr. Zeni ROCKS!!!
by Heather on Jan 22nd, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Zeni to anyone needing WLS. I had a Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy in 2010. I don't regret a thing. He and his staff are awesome.

May 11th, 2012

I absolutely love this office and the doctors. I am glad I drove over an hour to see Dr. Zeni, he has been great. You feel like a patient and not a dollar sign when you see him. So many other weight loss doctors made me feel like I was nothing more than money and this office and the experience with them was so different. I would recommend this office to anyone!

Aug 17th, 2011