A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tallat Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tallat Mahmood is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tallat Mahmood, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mahmood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tallat Mahmood MD is a female Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tallat Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Tallat Mahmood has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tallat Mahmood practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI and Okemos, MI.
See Lansing Hematologists and Lansing Oncologists.