A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Talley Felder Culclasure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Talley Felder Culclasure is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talley Felder Culclasure, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Felder Culclasure graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Felder Culclasure has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Felder Culclasure accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Talley Felder Culclasure practice?
Dr. Talley Felder Culclasure practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA and Eatonton, GA.
See Macon Cardiologists.