Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tallie Z Baram
Dr. Tallie Z Baram, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Child Neurology. Dr. Baram is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital - Orange, University of California, Irvine Medical Center and Children's Hospital of Los Angeles. She speaks English.
Dr. Tallie Z Baram has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Tallie Z Baram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Glenn Fowler
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Orange, CA 0.01 mi49
Dr. Melitza Cobham-Browne
Orange, CA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Leonard Sender
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Orange, CA 0.01 mi32