A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tallie Baram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tallie Baram, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Infantile Spasms
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baram graduated from University of Miami . She has 5 awards.
Dr. Baram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tallie Z Baram MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tallie Z. Baram practice?
- Dr. Tallie Baram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tallie Baram practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Neurologists.