Learn more about Dr. Tallie Z Baram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baram
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Baram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tallie Z Baram, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Infantile Spasms
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baram graduated from University of Miami . She has 5 awards.
Dr. Baram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tallie Z Baram MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tallie Z Baram practice?
- Dr. Tallie Z Baram has 1 office location.
Dr. Tallie Z Baram practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Neurologists.