Learn more about Dr. Tallie Z Baram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baram
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Baram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tallie Z Baram, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Infantile Spasms
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baram graduated from University of Miami . She has 5 awards.
Dr. Baram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tallie Z Baram MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tallie Z Baram practice?
- Dr. Tallie Z Baram has 1 office location.
Dr. Tallie Z Baram practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Neurologists.