A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Talluri Balaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talluri Balaji, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balaji graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Balaji has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balaji accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Talluri N. Balaji practice?
Dr. Talluri Balaji practices Urology near Mount Airy, NC.
See Mount Airy Urologists.