Learn more about Dr. Tally Eddings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tally Eddings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eddings
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eddings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tally Eddings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eddings graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Eddings has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tally H Eddings MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tally H. Eddings practice?
- Dr. Tally Eddings has 1 office location.
Dr. Tally Eddings practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Orthopedic Surgeons and Asheville Surgeons.