Dr. Tally Eddings MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

January 28th, 2014
Scary
This doctor made me feel very uncomfortable when I went to go and get a follow up on my knee reconstruction surgery. He should not be practicing medicine.

September 11th, 2013
MR
This man is without doubt the worse of the worse, After my knee replacement my leg would straighten following therphy I was adviced to go to the Miller clinic (now Ortho-Carolina) in Charoltte, I was told after a full examination (1) It was not properly alighed,(2) it was not the type that should have been used (3) and that it was not the proper size. a another surgeon tried t repair the damage, but could only replace a potion of the lower section, Dr Eddings told me I should call him if I felt I had a problem but when I tried tocall him them Blue Rudge Bone & Joint where he worked would only refer me to another Doctor who refused to talk about my problem and would not not let me talk with Dr Eddings, I tried to sue him but I was overseas and could not find lawyer that would take my case in the Asheville area. DON'T LET THIS MAN TOUCH YOU .