A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Talmadge King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talmadge King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Beryllium-induced Lung Disease (Berylliosis)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans