A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Talmadge King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talmadge King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Beryllium-induced Lung Disease (Berylliosis)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Talmadge Everett King MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Talmadge E. King practice?
- Dr. Talmadge King has 1 office location.
Dr. Talmadge King practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Pulmonologists.