Dr. Talmadge Reeves Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Talmadge Reeves?

BEWARE-Dinosaur

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Outdated knowledge of psychiatry, no dialogue with his patients, talks over you and doesn't like to answer questions, seems NOT to like a partnership in care, rude, complete relic, seriously needs to retire .

UNPROFESSIONAL

Posted on November 30th, 2015

This guy and his wife/receptionist are a joke. He didn't take me seriously, he actually criticized my clothing which was the last of my concerns when I went to see him, and he shouted something highly inappropriate down the hall at me as I was leaving. Then later his receptionist/wife(?) was highly hostile toward my husband on the phone. She didn't know jack about billing or how to do her job and took it out on him. I ended up calling back and canceling my next appointment due to both of their attitudes and complete lack of professionalism. About a year later, I got a letter in mail from them. I suppose they hadn't removed me from their mailing list and sent out a general notice. It was something regarding Medicaid and Medicare and how such patients would be billed or that they just weren't accepting such patients anymore. Even the letter had a hostile tone and my husband agreed. The time I had gone to see him, I was on Medicare, so I can only assume that they hold discriminatory feelings toward people receiving such government assistance. They just generally seemed to have a classist air to them during my visit as though they only wanted to service the uber-wealthy. I get the feeling the doctor was TRYING to run me off after he met me. Now, keep in mind that I received Medicare due to a disability, but my husband and I actually lived in a nice neighborhood and my clothes were more than decent. I guess they just have the sort of client they prefer, and I wasn't it. So pretty much unless you can afford to bankroll a private psych for your pharmaceutical needs, then avoid these jerks. I honestly thought that due to his obvious feelings toward Medicare and Medicaid that he had gone out of business around the time Obamacare came into play, but I just saw his name online and realized he's still open. Avoid. Seriously, don't even waste your time or money. He's inappropriate, unprofessional, judgmental, rude, and most of all unhelpful.

Posted on July 5th, 2017