Dr. Talmadge Reeves MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Salisbury, MD

3.2

December 15th, 2015
BEWARE-Dinosaur
Outdated knowledge of psychiatry, no dialogue with his patients, talks over you and doesn't like to answer questions, seems NOT to like a partnership in care, rude, complete relic, seriously needs to retire.

November 29th, 2015
UNPROFESSIONAL
This guy and his wife/receptionist are a joke. He didn't take me seriously, he actually criticized my clothing which was the last of my concerns when I went to see him, and he shouted something highly inappropriate down the hall at me as I was leaving. Then later his receptionist/wife(?) was highly hostile toward my husband on the phone. She didn't know jack about billing or how to do her job and took it out on him. I ended up calling back and canceling my next appointment due to both of their attitudes and complete lack of professionalism. About a year later, I got a letter in mail from them. I suppose they hadn't removed me from their mailing list and sent out a general notice. It was something regarding Medicaid and Medicare and how such patients would be billed or that they just weren't accepting such patients anymore. Even the letter had a hostile tone and my husband agreed. The time I had gone to see him, I was on Medicare, so I can only assume that they hold discriminatory feelings toward people receiving such government assistance. They just generally seemed to have a classist air to them during my visit as though they only wanted to service the uber-wealthy. I get the feeling the doctor was TRYING to run me off after he met me. Now, keep in mind that I received Medicare due to a disability, but my husband and I actually lived in a nice neighborhood and my clothes were more than decent. I guess they just have the sort of client they prefer, and I wasn't it. So pretty much unless you can afford to bankroll a private psych for your pharmaceutical needs, then avoid these jerks. I honestly thought that due to his obvious feelings toward Medicare and Medicaid that he had gone out of business around the time Obamacare came into play, but I just saw his name online and realized he's still open. Avoid. Seriously, don't even waste your time or money. He's inappropriate, unprofessional, judgmental, rude, and most of all unhelpful.