A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taly Drimer-Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drimer-Kagan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Drimer-Kagan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drimer-Kagan graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Drimer-Kagan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taly Drimer-Kagan MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Taly Drimer-Kagan practice?
- Dr. Taly Drimer-Kagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Taly Drimer-Kagan practices Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.