A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tam Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tam Le is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tam Le, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Le has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tam Huu Le MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tam H. Le practice?
- Dr. Tam Le has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tam Le practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.