A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tam Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tam Ha is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Ha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans