A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tam Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tam Nguyen, MD, OT is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tam Quang Nguyen MD and OT is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Tam Q. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Tam Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tam Nguyen practices Otolaryngology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Otolaryngologists.