Dr. Tam Quang Nguyen MD and OT is a male Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, Pulmonary Disease, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tam Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tam Nguyen, MD, OT is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck and Head and Neck Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Texas Tech University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tam Q. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Tam Nguyen practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, Pulmonary Disease, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Otolaryngologists, Lubbock Surgeons, and Lubbock Pulmonologists.