A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tam Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tam Truong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tam Truong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Truong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Truong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tam C. Truong practice?
Dr. Tam Truong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.