A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamajah Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamajah Gibson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamajah Gibson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamajah Marie Gibson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamajah M. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Tamajah Gibson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tamajah Gibson practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmwood Park, IL and Melrose Park, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.