A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamam Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamam Habib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habib
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Habib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamam Habib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from Universitaet Hamburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Habib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamam Habib MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tamam Habib practice?
- Dr. Tamam Habib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamam Habib practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near West Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.