A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamanna Nahar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamanna Nahar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahar
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Nahar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamanna Nahar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahar graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Nahar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamanna DR Nahar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tamanna D. Nahar practice?
- Dr. Tamanna Nahar has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamanna Nahar practices Cardiovascular Disease near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Cardiologists.