A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamar Gabelaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamar Gabelaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamar Gabelaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabelaya graduated from Aieti Highest Medical School, Tbilisi.
Dr. Gabelaya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamar Turini Gabelaya MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamar T. Gabelaya practice?
- Dr. Tamar Gabelaya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamar Gabelaya practices Internal Medicine near Mason City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Mason City Internists.