17 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamar Gottfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamar Gottfried is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamar Gottfried, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Gottfried has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamar Karen Gottfried MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tamar K. Gottfried practice?
- Dr. Tamar Gottfried has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Tamar Gottfried practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .