Dr. Tamara Babb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Babb?

November 5th, 2014

Dr. Tamara Babb

Dr. Babb is a caring doctor. She checks and learns about medical background of patient. She is always very particular about her diagnoses, her prescribing of medicine, and follow-up care. Her staff is well trained and caring. I have utmost confidence in her medical ability.

October 1st, 2014

This Dr is horrible. She tried to give me the wrong medicine I'm highly allergic to. After confronting her about this and standing up for myself i fired her from being my dr she in return reported me to North Carolina drug control for being drug seeking for narcotics. This was after only seeing me three times. She is a horrible dr. Except long waits and horrible attitude from her and her nurse. Do not go to this Dr you will regret it. I had to rate a one star should be a big zero

May 8th, 2015