A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Barsik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Barsik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Barsik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsik graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Barsik has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Barsik MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamara Barsik practice?
- Dr. Tamara Barsik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Barsik practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.