Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore. Yahoo.
Mar 23rd, 2012

We LOVE Dr. Barstow. Our little boy (now 8 years old) has had quite a few health challenges and she has been there every step of the way. She listens to our concerns and addresses them professionally. She is not afraid to send us to a specialist if she feels it is warranted and trusts our judgement with our son when it comes to his health. She is friendly and helpful. We have had to wait for our appointments for a length of time before(once or twice) but I also remember many times that she had spent extra time with us when we needed to know our son was going to be okay. I cannot say enough great things about the care my son has received as her patient.

She`s the best. We completely trust her with our daughter! show details She`s the best. We completely trust her with our daughter!
by goofinheim at Citysearch on Apr 26th, 2011 on citysearch.com

She is not only friendly and funny, she is an excellent doctor. We all actually love taking our daughter in to see her. She is a caring and knowledgeable doctor!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Fantastic Doctor! show details Fantastic Doctor!
by Tia, Dan, and Chance's mom on Jun 1st, 2010

Dr.Barstow has been my children's pediatrician for 15 years and she is a wonderful doctor. She is easy-going, open, friendly, compassionate, caring, and kind. She is always thorough and really interacts well with both the parent and child. Dr.Barstow has always gone above and beyond for our family and we wouldn't go anywhere else.

A great pediatrician. show details A great pediatrician.
Aug 5th, 2009

Dr. Barstow is a kind and caring individual. She continually goes above and beyond for my daughter. Dr. Barstow is the kind of doctor that makes you feel like you are her only patient. That is what good medicine is all about.

Love her... show details Love her...
by Citysearch User on Nov 24th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Barstow is fantastic. I have three daughters and they all love her. My youngest has spina Bifida and Dr. Barstow is right on top of th...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Nov 14th, 2007 on yahoo.com

dr barstow is an awesome doc. very good with my little girl. friendly, fun, personable, and whistles really cool!!!!!!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
I love this Dr! show details I love this Dr!
by Citysearch User on Nov 30th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Barstow has been each of my kids` doctor since they were born starting 11 years ago. I like her so much and so do the kids. She knows ho...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com