Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 23rd, 2012

We LOVE Dr. Barstow. Our little boy (now 8 years old) has had quite a few health challenges and she has been there every step of the way. She listens to our concerns and addresses them professionally. She is not afraid to send us to a specialist if she feels it is warranted and trusts our judgement with our son when it comes to his health. She is friendly and helpful. We have had to wait for our appointments for a length of time before(once or twice) but I also remember many times that she had spent extra time with us when we needed to know our son was going to be okay. I cannot say enough great things about the care my son has received as her patient.

Fantastic Doctor! show details Fantastic Doctor!
by Tia, Dan, and Chance's mom on Jun 1st, 2010

Dr.Barstow has been my children's pediatrician for 15 years and she is a wonderful doctor. She is easy-going, open, friendly, compassionate, caring, and kind. She is always thorough and really interacts well with both the parent and child. Dr.Barstow has always gone above and beyond for our family and we wouldn't go anywhere else.

A great pediatrician. show details A great pediatrician.
Aug 5th, 2009

Dr. Barstow is a kind and caring individual. She continually goes above and beyond for my daughter. Dr. Barstow is the kind of doctor that makes you feel like you are her only patient. That is what good medicine is all about.