A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Battle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Battle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Battle, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Battle graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Battle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara J Battle MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tamara J. Battle practice?
- Dr. Tamara Battle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Battle practices Pediatrics near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Templeton, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Pediatricians.