A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Gholson Bavendam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gholson Bavendam
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gholson Bavendam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gholson Bavendam graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Gholson Bavendam MD is a female Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tamara Gholson Bavendam practice?
- Dr. Tamara Gholson Bavendam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Gholson Bavendam practices Urology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bethesda Urologists.