Dr. Tamara Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2014
Never Seen the Dr.
I have been to this office several times. There is always an extended wait. The staff is nice and pleasnt but I have NEVER been able to see Dr. Brown. She always has an emergency to suddenly come up. I do understand things happen however when you have scheduled an appointment to see the doctor not her PA it's frustrating. Often I have been given appointments weeks out just to see Dr Brown only to be sitting in the waiting room when my appointment is less than 5 minutes away to be told she had an emergency.

April 12th, 2013
Complete waste of my time
I was assigned this doctor by my insurance company. It took over an hour to see her and when I did get to a room I waited another 20 minutes. She was arrogant and was not interested in me or the questions I had. She was in and out in less than 3 minutes. She diagnosed me with a sinus infection and never even looked at my nose and ears and did not listen to my lungs. If she had, she would have discovered I had pneumonia NOT a sinus infection. I was seen at the ER later the same day when my fever returned. She seemed more concerned with looking at her computer than looking at me. I requested another physician for my PCP.

May 28th, 2012
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
I met Dr. Brown, in 2005, she greeted me with a smile and gave me a full physical and the next day she contacted me to inform me that my blood level was very low and she had requested that I go to Emory Hospital where she had already had the paperwork complete for me to enter the hospital. I got the attention I needed and all is well with me. I have been going to Dr. Brown office now for about 7 years and have been impress with her as well as her staff. Extremley professional and they are like family. Dr. Brown has a great sense of humor and she make sure she covers everything about your health. I would holler at the top of my lungs to let people know that Dr. Tamara Y. Brown is an EXCELLENT doctor.}

August 18th, 2011
Mrs. Hall
My experience at Dr.Browns office was very pleasant, her staff and Dr. Brown herself. They wait was about 30min, but she is well worth the wait, very good Dr. she takes time and listens to her patients. I highly recommend her.

November 19th, 2010
Strongly do not recommend
I have gone to her off and on for years, she did not diagnose my thyroid disease, which she should have caught, and I know other's diseases she has not caught in a timely matter. The wait in her office can be unbareable at times, her staff is not curtious. And if you try to tell her what has worked for you before she won't do it, she will just keep prescribing thing that don't work so you can just keep coming in and giving her money.

January 31st, 2010
She's Caring
Dr.Brown is by far one of the most caring physicians I have ever met in a long time. She puts in the time and you feel her concerns for you. She has a wonderful bedside manner and the craziest laugh. I would recommend her to many women and men.

March 6th, 2017